Because of the high viscosity of fuel oil (especially heavy oil or oil residue), in order to meet the requirements of fluidity and atomization of fuel oil for boiler or main engine, it is necessary to heat fuel oil in heater with fresh saturated steam to appropriate temperature to atomize it.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of blower
- Blower structure
- The working principle of centrifuga...
- Composition of blower
- Fuel heater type
- Oxygen sensor
- The function of oxygen sensor
- Oxygen sensor principle
- Advantages of oxygen sensors
- How to clean the throttle valve
- Use&Maintain about radiator
- Breakdown Maintenance-Radiator