The blower is mainly composed of the following six parts: motor, air filter, blower body, air chamber, base (and fuel tank), oil drop nozzle. The blower operates eccentrically by the offset rotor in the cylinder, and makes the volume change between the blades in the rotor slot suck in, compress and spit out air. In operation, the pressure difference of blower is used to automatically send lubrication to the oil drop nozzle, which drips into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, while keeping the gas in the cylinder from refluxing. This kind of blower is also called sliding vane blower.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of blower
- Blower structure
- The working principle of centrifuga...
- Heater fuel pump definition
- Fuel heater type
- Oxygen sensor
- The function of oxygen sensor
- Oxygen sensor principle
- Advantages of oxygen sensors
- How to clean the throttle valve
- Use&Maintain about radiator
- Breakdown Maintenance-Radiator