Rotor: composed of shaft, impeller, bearing, synchronous gear, coupling, shaft sleeve and so on.
Impeller: choose the involute profile with high volume utilization rate.
Bearing: near coupling end as the positioning end, 3000 type double row centripetal spherical roller bearing is selected. 32000 single-row centripetal short cylindrical roller bearings are selected as free ends to adapt to the axial displacement of the rotor during hot heave expansion.
Synchronous gear: composed of gear ring and wheel hub, easy to adjust impeller clearance.
Body: composed of chassis and left and right wall panels. The left and right wall panels and the bearing housings and the sealing parts installed in the left and right wall panels can be mutually used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of blower
- The working principle of centrifuga...
- Composition of blower
- Heater fuel pump definition
- Fuel heater type
- Oxygen sensor
- The function of oxygen sensor
- Oxygen sensor principle
- Advantages of oxygen sensors
- How to clean the throttle valve
- Use&Maintain about radiator